- Aggressive formula works where routine strippers fail.
- Mop down, vacuum up, and rinse.
- Powerful enough to remove multiple layers, build-up or highly burnished finish.
- Low foam for easy application with automatic-scrubbers.
- Type – High Alkaline Stripper
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Solvent
- Color – Colorless
- Weight per Gallon – 8.57 Lbs.
- pH – 12.8-13.4
- Foam Height – Low
- Actives – >20%
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
READ BEFORE USING:
- This is a highly aggressive formula. Read precautions below.
- Dilute before using. Do not use on wood floors, painted surfaces, linoleum or rubber tile since warping, bleaching or softening could occur. Strong concentrates of this stripper might damage solvent sensitive flooring.
- Before use, test in an inconspicuous area to determine if bleaching or softening will occur.
- Rinse immediately with water twice and pick-up. Wipe up any spills or splashes from baseboards or painted surfaces.
- To remove heavy build-up, dilute 1 part stripper with 4 parts warm water. Apply to a small, inconspicuous test area first before doing entire floor.
- Apply to small area of flooring (approximately 50-100 sq. ft.). Permit solution to remain on floor for approximately 5 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on floor. Pick-up with wet-dry vacuum and rinse thoroughly or scrub thoroughly with machine and stripping pad. Then, pick-up solution immediately with wet-dry vacuum or scrubber.
- Rinse well with clear water. Recommend two or three rinses with Nu-Tral Cleaner (#507) in last rinse.
- Do not apply seal or finish until floor is thoroughly dry.
NOTE: For stripping and maintaining asbestos containing tile, follow OSHA guidelines or EPA guidelines.
IMPORTANT! This powerful stripper is designed to remove floor finish from resilient flooring (vinyl, vinyl composition), terrazzo and concrete. It should not be used on wood floors, painted surfaces, linoleum, marble or rubber tile since warping, bleaching or softening could occur. Strong concentrations of this stripper might damage solvent-sensitive flooring. Before use, test in an inconspicuous area to determine if bleaching or softening will occur.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.