- Type – High Active Stripper
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Solvent
- Color – Colorless
- Weight per Gallon – 8.02 Lbs.
- pH – 11.5-12.5
- Foam Height – Very Low
- Actives – >30%
- Typical Dilution: – 1:6
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
READ BEFORE USING:
- This is a highly aggressive formula. Read precautions below.
- Dilute before using. DO NOT use on painted surfaces or wooden floors. Test for softening or color bleeding before stripping linoleum, rubber or asphalt tile as stripper may cause bleaching, softening or bleeding.
- Rinse immediately with water and pick-up. Wipe up any spills or splashes from baseboards or painted surfaces.
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Dust mop floor.
- To remove heavy build-up, dilute 1 part Annihilator with 6 parts water (21 oz./gal/).
- Before applying to entire floor, test on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Apply a liberal amount of solution to floor area. Permit solution to remain on floor for 3-5 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on floor.
- Scrub thoroughly with machine and stripping pad. Then pick up solution.
- Rinse well with clear water. Recommended two rinses with Nu-Tral Cleaner(507FC) in last rinse.
- Allow floor to dry before applying finish
NOTE: For stripping and maintaining asbestos containing tile, follow OSHA guidelines or EPA guidelines.
See label directions and SDS for complete usage and safety instructions.
WARNING: Cancer – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.