- Strip floors to remove old waxes, sealers and finishes.
- Rinse thoroughly with 2 ounces per gallon of Nu-Tral Cleaner(507FC) diluted in cool water. Let dry.
- With a clean rayon mop apply thin, even coats of Sportflex.
- Under normal conditions, allow to dry for 30 minutes between coats.
- For best results, apply a maximum of 4 coats in 24 hours.
- Dust mop frequently to remove gritty soil.
- Use our Nu-Tral Cleaner(507FC) to damp mop spills as they occur. Damp mop or auto-scrub nightly with Nu-Tral Cleaner(507FC).
- Buff if desired with high speed equipment and ultra high speed pads.
- To repair and deep clean floor, apply our restorer with auto-scrubber.
- Allow floor to dry.
- Burnish floor with high speed equipment.
Note: Always dust mop after burnishing.
- Dust mop entire floor then scrub aggressively using an 8 ounce per gallon mixture of Citrus Scrub ‘N Shine(525FR) and auto-scrubber with a red or
- Rinse floor with 2 ounces per gallon of Nu-Tral Cleaner(507FC) diluted with cool water. Allow to dry.
- Apply Sportflex. Apply no more than 4 coats of Sportflex in 24 hours.
See label directions and SDS for complete usage and safety instructions.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.