- Type – Citrus Cleaner / Polymer Restorer
- Form – Viscous Gel
- Odor – Citrus
- Color – Opaque, Off-White
- Weight per Gallon – 7.96 Lbs.
- pH – 8.5-9.5
- Floor Solids – 10.2%
- Viscosity – Gel
- Actives – 28.5%
- Coverage – 50,000 Sq. Ft. Per Quart
- Slip-Resistance – UL Classified
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
Single Pad Method:
- Wet clean floor thoroughly. Allow it to dry.
- Squeeze 3 to 5 inches of Gelcon onto floor. With a polishing pad, set floor machine over Gelcon and proceed to polish. Use a 1000-3000 rpm machine for best results.
Double Pad Method:
- Remove any gross soil from floor. Dust mop thoroughly.
- Squeeze 3 to 5 inches of Gelcon onto floor. With a cleaning pad, set floor machine over Gelcon and proceed to clean.
- After cleaning, polish the floor to a high gloss with a polishing pad.
See label directions and SDS for complete usage and safety instructions.
WARNING: Cancer – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.