- Type – Solvent Stripper
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Characteristic
- Color – Colorless
- Weight per Gallon – 8.76 Lbs.
- pH – 10.9
- pH 1:4 Dilution – 10.4
- Storage Stability – Min. 1 Year
- Freeze/Thaw – Passes 3 Cycles
- Foam Height – Moderate
- Actives – >30%
- Typical Dilution – 1:4
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
READ BEFORE USING:
- To achieve best performance, experiment in small test area with various dilutions before applying generally.
- Dilute before using. Do not use on painted surfaces or wooden floors. Use cautiously for stripping linoleum, rubber or asphalt tile as stripper may cause bleaching, softening or bleeding.
- Wipe up any spills or splashing from baseboards or painted surfaces immediately.
- Dilute as instructed below. Stronger dilutions will not increase efficacy.
- To remove heavy build-up, dilute with warm water as follows:
1 part stripper to 4 parts water.
- Apply liberally to floor covering 100 square feet at a time. Be sure to leave surface VERY wet!
- Allow to remain on floor 5 to 10 minutes. Agitate for 100% removal of old floor finish.
- Pick up solution using a wet vac or auto-scrubber. If any finish remains (around baseboards), reapply stripping solution and agitate as necessary.
- Rinse floor thoroughly. Allow floor to dry.
- Apply Green Finish(8201FF).
NOTE: For stripping and maintaining asbestos containing tile, follow OSHA guidelines or EPA guidelines.
See label directions and SDS for complete usage and safety instructions.