- Type – High Active Stripper
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Slight Solvent
- Color – Aqua
- Weight per Gallon – 8.47 Lbs.
- pH – 10.5-11.5
- pH 1% – 10.5
- Storage Stability – Min. 1 Year
- Freeze/Thaw – Passes 3 Cycles
- Foam Height – Moderate
- Actives – >80%
- Phosphate (%P) – None
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
READ BEFORE USING:
- This is a highly aggressive formula. Read precautions below.
- Dilute before using. Do not use on painted surfaces or wooden floors. Use cautiously for stripping linoleum, rubber or asphalt tile as stripper may cause bleaching, softening or bleeding.
- Wipe up any spills or splashing from baseboards or painted surfaces immediately.
- To remove heavy build-up, dilute with cold water as follows:
1:19 to 1:30 part Xlerate to water.
- Apply liberally to floor. Be sure to leave surface VERY wet!
- Allow to remain on floor 8 to 10 minutes. Agitate with a mop or brush. Use scraper or doodlebugs to remove heavy finish build-up in corners and edges.
- Strip mechanically with swing machine or a propane stripper using appropriate pads.
- Pick up solution using a wet vac or auto-scrubber. If any finish remains (around baseboards), reapply stripping solution and agitate as necessary.
- Rinse floor thoroughly with Neutral Cleaner Plus(2746FC), Blue Concentrate(2085FC) or Blue Concentrate SC(4085FC) for best results. Allow floor to dry.
- Apply finish or seal.
NOTE: For stripping and maintaining asbestos containing tile, follow OSHA guidelines or EPA guidelines.
See label directions and SDS for complete usage and safety instructions.