- Type – Alkaline Stripper
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Bland
- Color – Yellow
- Weight per Gallon – 8.60 Lbs.
- pH – 13
- Storage Stability – Min. 1 Year
- Freeze Thaw – Passes 3 Cycles
- Foam Height – Very Low
- Actives – >15%
- Phosphate (%P) – None
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
READ BEFORE USING
- This is a highly aggressive formula. Read precautions below.
- Dilute before using. Do not use on wood floors, painted surfaces, linoleum or rubber tile since warping, bleaching or softening could occur. Strong concentrates of this stripper might damage solvent sensitive flooring.
- Before use, test in an inconspicuous area to determine if bleaching or softening will occur.
- Rinse immediately with water twice and pick-up. Wipe up any spills or splashes from baseboards or painted surfaces.
NOTE: For stripping and maintaining asbestos containing tile, follow OSHA or EPA guidelines.
- To remove heavy build-up, dilute 1 part stripper with 4 parts warm water. Apply to a small, inconspicuous test area first before doing entire floor.
- Apply to small area of flooring (approximately 50-100 sq. ft./5-10 m2). Permit solution to remain on floor for approximately 5 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on floor. Pick-up with wet-dry vacuum and rinse thoroughly or scrub thoroughly with machine and stripping pad. Then, pick-up solution immediately with wet-dry vacuum or scrubber.
- Rinse well with clear water. Recommend two or three rinses with neutral cleaner in last rinse.
- Do not apply seal or finish until floor is thoroughly dry.
See label directions and SDS for complete usage and safety instructions.