Green Seal GS-37 Certified
*See applicable Green Seal Environmental Standard GS-37 for details.
2741SC GS-37 Certified
#41 Glass Advantage – Super Concentrated
2742SC GS-37 Certified
#42 Ultra Spray Cleaner – Super Concentrated
2743SC GS-37 Certified
#43 Daily Restroom Cleaner – Super Concentrated
2746SC GS-37 Certified
#46 Neutral Cleaner Plus – Super Concentrated
2748SC GS-37 Certified
#48 Multi-Purpose Cleaner – Super Concentrated
519SC GS-37 Certified
#52 Peroxide Concentrate – Super Concentrated
8513FC GS-37 Certified
Green Clean – Environmentally-Responsible Floor Cleaner
Green Seal Health and Environmental Requirements
- Reduced human and aquatic toxicity
- Does not contain carcinogens or reproductive toxins as defined in GS-37
- Non-corrosive to the skin and eyes
- Non-skin sensitizing
- Flash point >150° F
- Shall be biodegradable
- Less than 0.5% phosphorous
- Product must be concentrated with a minimum dilution of 1:32 for general purpose cleaners and 1:16 for glass, restroom and carpet cleaners
- Shall not contain dibutyl phthalate, heavy metals, alkylphenol ethoxylates (APE’s) or ozone-depleting compounds at an ingredient level, as defined in GS-37
Green Seal Performance Requirements
General Purpose Cleaners
The product shall remove at least 80% of the particulate soil in the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) D4488-95, A5.
The product shall remove at least 75% of the soil in ASTM D5343 as measured by ASTM D5343.
The product shall achieve at least a rating of three (on a 1-4 scale) in each of the following Chemical Specialties Manufacturers Association (CSMA) DCC 09 categories: soil removal, smearing and streaking.