- Emulsifies heavy grease, oil, soil, grime and soap scum from any water washable surface.
- Designed for use in food-handling operations such as restaurants, supermarkets, cafeterias and bakeries.
- Penetrates, suspends and rinses away soil on floors, walls, exhaust hoods, utensils, stoves, counter tops, grills and equipment.
- Thick foam clings to vertical surfaces making clean-up easy.
- USDA A1 approved.
- NSF A1 listed.
- Type – Alkaline Degreaser
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Bland
- Color – Light Amber
- Weight Per Gallon – 9.19 Lbs.
- pH – 12.5-13.0
- Foam Height – Very High
- Actives – >25%
- Solids – >20%
- Viscosity – <50 cps.
- Hard Water Tolerance – Excellent
- Typical Dilution – 1:32
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
General Cleaning: Dilute 6 ounces per gallon of water (1:20). For light duty, as little as 1:80. For difficult jobs as heavy as 12 ounces per gallon (1:10). Apply to surface with mop, brush or sponge. Use with rubber gloves. For heavier deposits let soak for 5 minutes (do not allow to dry while soaking). Pick up with mop or cloth or wet-dry vac, rinse well with clear hot water.
Foaming Application: Where adequate floor drains are available dilute 4 ounces per gallon (1:32) and apply to areas being cleaned. Let foam remain for 5 minutes. Rinse clean with hot water spray.
Other Applications: For tools, machine parts, equipment soaking, dilute 6 ounces per gallon (1:20) with warm water. Wear rubber gloves. Clean with brush, cloth or sponge. Rinse. Let dry.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.