- High actives, high caustic cleaner designed for the removal of encrusted grease, carbon and other stubborn spills.
- Contains strong alkali, builders and surfactants for maximum effectiveness.
- Use on ovens, grills, griddles, fryers, smokehouses, and other food-preparation surfaces where heavy grease and carbon are a problem.
- USDA A8 approved.
- NSF A8 listed.
- Type – Alkaline Degreaser
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Bland
- Color – Purple
- Weight Per Gallon – 9.19 Lbs.
- pH – 13.0-14.0
- Foam Height – High
- Actives – >20%
- Viscosity – <50 cps.
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
Food must be removed or protected during cleaning. Use rubber gloves and eye protection – clean with caution. Contains caustic alkali. Spray or mop on area to be cleaned and rinse with potable water.
Ovens/Griddles: Scrape excess soil. Apply undiluted cleaner to warm surface. Let soak then scrape clean. Wipe surface and rinse well with potable water.
Other Hard Surfaces: Dilute 1:1 with water. Spray on area to be cleaned. Let soak, wipe off and rinse with potable water.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.