- Type – Urethane/Acrylic Blend
- Form – Opaque Liquid
- Odor – Bland
- Color – Off-White
- Dried Film Color – Colorless
- Weight per Gallon – 8.65 Lbs.
- pH – 7.5 – 8.5
- Floor Solids – 29%
- 60° Gloss – < 30
- Storage Stability – Up To 1 Year, Unopened
- Freeze/Thaw – Passes 3 Cycles
- V.O.C. – <250 gm/l
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
- PREPARE FLOOR: NOTE: This finish is not designed for application to bare wood floors. Use only on previously sealed surfaces. Use only after proper training.
SCRUB AND RECOAT: Dust mop floor and remove all chewing gum and labels. Prepare floor with #425 Sport Prep Cleaner and Restorer following Sport Prep Cleaner and Restorer(425SF) label directions.
NOTE: Test previously coated floor in an inconspicuous area before recoating to determine compatibility with existing finish. Apply no more than 2 coats in 24 hours and a maximum of 3 coats in 48 hours. See finish application instructions below.
- APPLY FINISH: Stir gently before using. Apply at a rate of 800-1000 square feet per gallon. Use a weighted T-bar with a clean, synthetic pad. Apply thin, even coats with the grain of the wood while walking at a slow, even pace. Walking too fast may produce excessive bubbling in the finish. Allow a dry time of at least 1 hour between coats. Humid conditions require longer dry time. After the first coat has dried, apply a second coat. It may be necessary to screen the first coat if grain raising has occurred or it has dried longer than 4 hours. If so, screen the floor with a previously used 120 grit screen or maroon pad. Always vacuum and tack thoroughly after screening.
NOTE: Check expiration date. Contact Essential for batch re-certification if expiration date is exceeded. Do not pour unused finish back into original container.
- MAINTAIN DAILY: Dust mop at least daily, or more as required, to keep floor dust and dirt free. Damp mop spills, salt residue, etc. with Sport Clean(1143SF) and a thoroughly wrung mop.
- MAINTAIN WEEKLY: If soil conditions are heavy, auto-scrub weekly with red pads and a 2 ounce per gallon dilution of #1143 Sport Clean. Refer to the Wood Floor Care Wall Chart or Manual for further details.
CAUTION: Do not use cleaning compounds other than Essential’s Sport Clean(1143SF) as they will reduce product performance and longevity.
- RESTORATION: Dust mop floor. Follow restoration directions for Sport Prep Cleaner and Restorer(425SF).
See label directions and SDS for complete usage and safety instructions.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.