1 Hour Test, 1 Hour Recovery
- 10W30 Synthetic Oil – No Effect
- 10W30 Motor Oil – No Effect
- Silicone Brake Fluid – No Effect
- Kerosene – No Effect
- Coke – No Effect
- Automatic Transmission Fluid – No Effect
- Vinegar – No Effect
- Weight Gear Oil – No Effect
- Gasoline – No Effect
- Diesel Fuel – No Effect
- Hydraulic Fluid – No Effect
- Windshield Fluid – Slight softening, recovers
- 1:1 Ethylene Glycol/Water – Slight softening, recovers
- E85 (85% Ethanol:15% Gasoline) – Slight softening, recovers
- Protect people, vehicles, property, plants and all surfaces not set to receive Pantheon Concrete Sealer from product, splash and wind drift. Use polyethylene or other protective material.
- Pantheon Concrete Sealer may be applied to existing, cured concrete of any age. Surfaces must be clean and structurally sound. Remove all foreign materials including bond breakers, curing agents, surface grease and oil, and construction debris using the appropriate surface prep cleaner.
- Follow cleaning with thorough water rinsing.
- Neutralize and rinse acid-stained concrete before applying.
- Application may begin as soon as prepared surfaces are dry.
- Surface and Air Temperatures: For application should be 50-100°F (10-38°C).
- Equipment: Apply with a pour can and a microfiber mop.
NOTE: For stripping and maintaining asbestos containing tile, follow OSHA or EPA guidelines.
Before use, read “Preparation.”
ALWAYS TEST each surface for suitability and results before overall application. Use the following application instructions. Let surface dry thoroughly before inspection.
Dilution & Mixing: Apply as packaged. Do not dilute or alter, or use other than as specified. Mix well before use.
Typical Coverage Rates: Variations in surface texture, concrete quality, porosity, job-site conditions, temperature and relative humidity affect coverage and drying. The following figures are for estimating only.
Estimated Coverage Rates
- 400-800 square feet per gallon
- 10-20 square meters per Liter
Calculating Project-Specific Target Coverage Rate
- Prepare a clean, dry and absorbent test area.
- Place one gallon of Pantheon into a clean pour can. Use the following Application Instructions. Repeat as needed for the desired finish.
- Measure the test area and the amount of Pantheon Concrete Sealer applied to get the Target Coverage Rate per gallon. Protect the completed test area from moisture for at least 4 hours.
The product may be applied to broomed, steel troweled, honed, polished or highly polished interior concrete surfaces.
- Lightly wet a clean microfiber pad with Pantheon Concrete Sealer, leaving the pad damp.
- Using a pour can, Pantheon Concrete Sealer can be applied to surface in a bead and spread with a flat mop. Work from one control joint to another.
- Spread with the damp microfiber pad. Maintain a thin, even coating and wet edge. Stop spreading once drying begins. Do not overlap.
- Allow to dry tack free, typically 20-40 minutes.
- Repeat steps 1-4. Two coats are recommended for maximum protection.
Protect from water for 4 hours. At 72°F (22°C) and 40% relative humidity, product dry times are:
- To Touch: 30-60 minutes
- Light Foot Traffic: 4 hours
- Normal traffic: overnight
The product gains its full stain repellency properties in 7 days.
Cleanup: Before the product dries, clean tools and equipment with fresh water.
Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.