- Neutral pH formula perfect for cleaning and disinfecting finished floors.
- Also cleans and disinfects walls, sinks, toilets, countertops, door handles and equipment.
- Economical – 1 ounce dilution rate.
- Effective in 400 ppm hard water.
- Twin chain quaternary formula provides maximum effectiveness against a variety of micro-organisms.
- Effective against H1N1 virus, HIV, VRE, VISA, MRSA, CA-MRSA, HBV, HCV, Human coronavirus and Canine parvovirus (CPV).
- USDA C1 approved.
- Type – Quaternary Disinfectant
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Herbal
- Color – Green
- Weight per Gallon – 8.38 Lbs.
- pH – 7.2 – 8.2
- pH 1% – 7.3
- Hard Water Tolerance – 400 ppm
- Foam Height – Medium High
- Active Quat – 8.45%
- Meets ASTM D2047 Method for Slip Resistance
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
Disinfection: To disinfect inanimate, hard, non-porous surfaces add 1 ounce (1:128) of this product per gallon of water. Apply solution with a mop, cloth, sponge, or hand-pump trigger sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid.
For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning step is required. Prepare a fresh solution for each use.
Effective against Canine Parvovirus (CPV): At 4 ozs per gallon of water or equivalent dilution this product was evaluated in the presence of 5% serum with a 10 minute contact time and found to be effective against Canine Parvovirus (CPV) and Rabies on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces.
To disinfect toilet bowls: Remove gross filth or soils from surfaces with bowl brush. Add 1 ounce (30 milliliters) of product to the bowl water. Brush or swab the bowl completely using a scrub brush or toilet mop making sure to get under the rim. Let stand for 10 minutes and flush.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.