- Every floor finish we supply is slip-tested to conform to ASTM D2047 standards.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) slip resistance classification throughout our product line provides a comprehensive floor care system under which ALL products are slip-tested, including: finishes, seals, restorers, cleaners and dust mop treatments.
- Expert witnesses and legal consulting available in North America.
- Slip tests with our James Machine to confirm that a suspect product is slip-resistant.
- Documentation that a given product has been classified slip-resistant by Underwriters Laboratories.
- Commitment by management to reduce slips and falls through their approval of proper floor care products and support of a good maintenance program.
- Training of all employees to look for and eliminate potential slip and fall hazards.
- Using only ASTM/UL-tested products throughout your facilities.
- Follow good maintenance procedures that include: frequent dust mopping, maintaining walk-off mats, proper signage (wet floor, etc.), spot mopping spills and water immediately, regular cleaning and restoring and frequent burnishing.