- Removes dirt from finished floors and maintains shine.
- Deep cleans and shines unfinished floors such as studded rubber and marble.
- Works with single or dual pad systems to clean and polish without traffic interruption.
- Thick gel is easy to apply to floor – reduces splashing.
- Type – Citrus Cleaner / Polymer Restorer
- Form – Viscous Gel
- Odor – Citrus
- Color – Opaque, Off-White
- Weight per Gallon – 7.96 Lbs.
- pH – 8.5-9.5
- Floor Solids – 10.2%
- Viscosity – Gel
- Actives – 28.5%
- Coverage – 50,000 Sq. Ft. Per Quart
- Slip-Resistance – UL Classified
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
Single Pad Method:
- Wet clean floor thoroughly. Allow it to dry.
- Squeeze 3 to 5 inches of Gelcon onto floor. With a polishing pad, set floor machine over Gelcon and proceed to polish. Use a 1000-3000 rpm machine for best results.
Double Pad Method:
- Remove any gross soil from floor. Dust mop thoroughly.
- Squeeze 3 to 5 inches of Gelcon onto floor. With a cleaning pad, set floor machine over Gelcon and proceed to clean.
- After cleaning, polish the floor to a high gloss with a polishing pad.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.
- Gelcon works great to clean and shine unfinished floors such as marble or studded rubber.
- Glit’s Contour pads work especially well on studded rubber floors.