- Mild pH (9.1 in dilution) – great for cleaning heavily soiled finished floors.
- Free-rinsing, non-dulling, and low foam all surface cleaner.
- Variable dilution – from 1-8 ounces per gallon.
- Neutralizes ice melter residue prior to recoating.
- Removes soap scum from walls, sinks, tubs, etc.
- USDA C1 authorized.
- Slip-resistant – UL-classified.
- Type – Synthetic Detergent
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Citrus
- Color – Blue
- Weight per Gallon – 8.69 Lbs.
- pH – 11.6 – 12.7
- pH 1% – 9.1
- Storage Stability – Min. 1 Year
- Freeze Thaw – Passes 3 Cycles
- Foam Height – Very Low
- Actives – >15%
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
For use on all linoleum, rubber, asphalt, synthetic, vinyl, granite, terrazzo, hard tile, concrete, sealed wood and any washable surface. Do not use on marble.
General Cleaning: 1 part concentrate to 64 parts water (2 ounces per gallon).
Extreme Soil: 1 part concentrate to 20 parts water (6 ounces per gallon).
Scrubbing Machines:1 part concentrate to 64 parts water (2 ounces per gallon).
Damp Mopping: 1 part concentrate to 128 parts water (1 ounce per gallon).
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.