- Type – Oil-Modified Polyurethane
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Characteristic Urethane
- Color – Light Amber
- Weight per Gallon – 7.44 Lbs.
- pH – N/A
- Floor Solids – 52%
- Viscosity – 60 cps.
- Coverage – Up To 500 Sq. Ft. Per Gallon (12 m2 per liter)
- Slip-Resistance – UL Classified
- V.O.C. Content – < 450 gm/l
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
For maximum user safety and proper drying, always provide adequate exhaust while using this product.
New Floors or Newly Sanded Floors:
- Pick-up all dust and debris with vacuum. Follow with tack rag treated with Waterless Cleaner(1130SF) to pick up all remaining dust.
- Apply finish with lambs’ wool applicator, weighted T-bar or E-Z Way Applicator. Avoid puddling finish on floor. Spread at a coverage rate of 500 square feet per gallon.
- Allow floor to dry for 8 to 12 hours under normal conditions (24 hours max.). DO NOT recoat if finish is tacky.
- Abrade finish with a #2 steel wool pad.
- Tack with a rag treated with Waterless Cleaner(1130SF).
- Apply game lines. Allow game paint to dry to heavy touch. Lightly abrade game lines according to paint manufacturer’s directions, then tack as indicated above.
- Apply second coat of High Solids Gym Finish in the same manner as the first. DO NOT recoat if finish is tacky. Allow to dry for 8-12 hours (24 hours max.), then abrade with a #2 steel wool pad, and tack as indicated above.
- Apply third coat of finish. Allow 72 hours before opening floor to light foot traffic and 7 days before opening to normal athletic activities or heavy traffic.
Recoating Existing Finish:
- Remove all tape, labels and gum from floor.
- Dust mop floor.
- Abrade floor using 120 grit screens (wet method can be used, if desired).
- If using wet method, make sure floor is thoroughly rinsed and completely dry before proceeding.
- Tack rag floor with lint-free towels and Waterless Cleaner(1130SF).
- Apply finish as indicated in step 2 under New Floors or Newly Sanded Floors.
- If two coats are desired, abrade with #2 steel wool and tack rag with lint-free towels and Waterless Cleaner. DO NOT recoat if first coat is still tacky.
- Allow 72 hours before opening floor to light foot traffic and 7 days before opening to normal athletic activities or heavy traffic.
See label directions and SDS for complete usage and safety instructions.