- Type – Anionic Detergent
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Citrus
- Color – Green
- Weight per Gallon – 8.99 Lbs.
- pH – 12.4-13.0
- pH Use Dilution (1:128) – 9.5
- Foam Height – Low
- Actives – >15%
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
- Be sure to check carpeting for colorfastness to the recommended solution prior to cleaning. Move all furniture from area. Vacuum thoroughly.
- Pretreat area being cleaned. Spray directly on extremely soiled areas, spots and traffic areas before extracting.
- Mix Extractor Rug Shampoo with hot water as recommended before injecting into extractor system. Introduce defoamer into pickup tank and hose if excess residual suds are indicated.
- Regular Soil: Dilute 1 ounce per gallon (1:128) of hot water for use in extractor equipment.
Heavy Soil: For heavily soiled carpet with greasy build-up and excess of old shampoo and residue, use as much as 3 ounces per gallon (1:40) of hot water. A second application may be necessary for stubborn spots and heavy traffic areas.
- When carpet is dry, replace furniture. If still damp, be sure to use aluminum foil or wax paper under metal casters to prevent rust spots from forming.
See label directions and SDS for complete usage and safety instructions.