- Mild organic acid – non-fuming, easy-to-use formula.
- Removes calcium and magnesium deposits, lime and soap scum, rust and oxidation.
- Concentrated – dilute with up to four parts water for maintaining floors, walls, etc.
- Contains corrosion inhibitor and malodor counteractant.
- USDA C1 approved.
- Type – 16% Phosphoric Acid
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Mint
- Color – Blue
- Weight Per Gallon – 9.14 Lbs.
- pH – 1.5-2.1
- Foam Height – Low
- Actives – >15%
- Hard Water Tolerance – Excellent
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
Apply with brush or mop. Always rinse with water after cleaning. Wipe dry.
Grout: For discoloration between wall tiles, heavy soap or lime removal – use undiluted.
Daily Cleaning: Sinks, tubs, showers, chrome fixtures, drinking fountains and porcelain surfaces – dilute with 3 or 4 parts water.
Toilets, Urinals: Use undiluted. Remove water in toilet bowl for best results.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.