- Tough, flexible long-lasting film protects all synthetic sports floors from premature wear.
- Urethane-fortified for maximum durability and beauty.
- For use on all rubberized urethane, vinyl and epoxy-based sports floors.
- Combination seal and finish.
- Type – Urethane/Acrylic Blend
- Form – Opaque Liquid
- Odor – Bland
- Color – Milky White
- Weight per Gallon – 8.54 Lbs.
- pH – 8.2-8.6
- Floor Solids – 18%
- Coverage – 2,000 Sq. Ft. Per Gallon (50 m2 Per Liter)
- Slip-Resistance – UL Classified
- V.O.C. Content – < 300 gm/l
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
- Strip floors to remove old waxes, sealers and finishes.
- Rinse thoroughly with 2 ounces per gallon of Nu-Tral Cleaner (#507) diluted in cool water. Let dry.
- With a clean rayon mop apply thin, even coats of Sportflex.
- Under normal conditions, allow to dry for 30 minutes between coats.
- For best results, apply a maximum of 4 coats in 24 hours.
- Dust mop frequently to remove gritty soil.
- Use our Nu-Tral Cleaner to damp mop spills as they occur. Damp mop or auto-scrub nightly with Nu-Tral Cleaner.
- Buff if desired with high speed equipment and ultra high speed pads.
- To repair and deep clean floor, apply our restorer with auto-scrubber.
- Allow floor to dry.
- Burnish floor with high speed equipment.
Note: Always dust mop after burnishing.
- Dust mop entire floor then scrub aggressively using an 8 ounce per gallon mixture of Citrus Scrub ‘N Shine (#525) and auto-scrubber with a red or
- Rinse floor with 2 ounces per gallon of Nu-Tral Cleaner diluted with cool water. Allow to dry.
- Apply Sportflex. Apply no more than 4 coats of Sportflex in 24 hours.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.
Sportflex is a slow curing product and may require a buffing with a soft polishing pad a few days after application.