- Powerful d-Limonene degreaser strips heavy grease, oil, soot, tar and adhesives from most surfaces.
- Contains no butyl, alkalis, petroleum solvents or phosphates.
- Multi-purpose and multi-surface – use on anything from countertops to industrial equipment.
- Contains no SARA 313 reportable chemicals.
- Formulated at moderate pH to be user-safe.
- USDA C1 approved.
- Type – d-Limonene Micro-Emulsion
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Citrus
- Color – Light Yellow
- Weight Per Gallon – 8.30 Lbs.
- pH – 8.8-9.5
- pH Use Dilution (1:20) – 8.3
- Foam Height – Medium High
- Flash Point (c.c.) – 124°F (51°C)
- Actives – >30%
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
For light duty cleaning of concrete, resilient floors and other hard surfaces: Dilute 2 ounces per gallon (1:64).
Mop, brush or sponge onto surface. Rinse with clean water.
For general cleaning of dirty floors, walls and equipment in schools, restaurants, hospitals and other facilities: Dilute 6 ounces per gallon (1:20)
Scrub surface, then rinse with clean water.
For heavy duty cleaning of trucks, tractors, buses and other industrial equipment: Dilute 12 ounces per gallon (1:10).
Allow solution to remain on surface for 5 minutes, then agitate with a brush or sponge and rinse with clean water.
This product may also be used through a pressure washer or in a dip tank system.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.