- Deep cleans by removing grease, dirt, shampoo build-up, salt, residue, etc.
- Not harmful to internal equipment parts – contains corrosion inhibitors and softening agents.
- For portable or truck-mount extraction units.
- Very low foam – separate anti-foam not normally needed.
- Type – Anionic Detergent
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Citrus
- Color – Green
- Weight per Gallon – 8.99 Lbs.
- pH – 12.4-13.0
- pH Use Dilution (1:128) – 9.5
- Foam Height – Low
- Actives – >15%
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
- Be sure to check carpeting for colorfastness to the recommended solution prior to cleaning. Move all furniture from area. Vacuum thoroughly.
- Pretreat area being cleaned. Spray directly on extremely soiled areas, spots and traffic areas before extracting.
- Mix Extractor Rug Shampoo with hot water as recommended before injecting into extractor system. Introduce defoamer into pickup tank and hose if excess residual suds are indicated.
- Regular Soil: Dilute 1 ounce per gallon (1:128) of hot water for use in extractor equipment.
Heavy Soil: For heavily soiled carpet with greasy build-up and excess of old shampoo and residue, use as much as 3 ounces per gallon (1:40) of hot water. A second application may be necessary for stubborn spots and heavy traffic areas.
- When carpet is dry, replace furniture. If still damp, be sure to use aluminum foil or wax paper under metal casters to prevent rust spots from forming.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.