- High foam / low water formulation for maximum results.
- Lifts and suspends soil for easy removal.
- Fast-drying, vacuums easily.
- Use in rotary-scrubbing and foam-generating equipment.
- Type – Synthetic Detergent
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Citrus
- Color – Aqua
- Weight per Gallon – 8.41 Lbs.
- pH – 6.5-7.1
- pH Use Dilution (1:12) – 7.0
- Foam Height – Very High
- Actives – >15%
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
Regular Soil: Dilute 5 ounces per gallon of water (1:24).
Extra Heavy Soil: Dilute 10 ounces per gallon of water (1:12). Apply solution with slight circular motion as you proceed from side to side – overlapping as you go back to other side. DON’T SOAK! Use just enough to produce a light lather. Do 9′ x 12′ area, then pick up with wet-dry vacuum. Brush pile in one direction to raise nap. Let dry, then proceed with next area.
For use in hand operated applicators, dilute as above and follow manufacturer’s directions.
Dilute 12 ounces per gallon of water (1:10). Apply suds or solution with a clean brush, sponge or cloth. Wipe off with a clean sponge or cloth. Let dry and vacuum to lift nap.
Special Rug Shampoo Equipment:
For sprayers, dry foamers, conditioners, combination pile lifters and shampooers, etc. – use only enough shampoo to generate proper foam.
Jet a stream of water into 1 ounce of shampoo at bottom of pan to create suds, (apply suds only) or dilute 1 part shampoo to 3 parts water and apply with hand foam sprayer. See “Hand Use” for further directions.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.