- Specially formulated to remove tough stains from food processing and cutting surfaces.
- Uses a powerful mixture of chlorine bleach, caustic soda and detergents to remove tough stains like blood, grease, fat and protein deposits.
- Whitens all food preparation surfaces including wood and plastic.
- USDA A1 approved.
- NSF A1 listed.
- Type – Alkaline Mixture
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Chlorine
- Color – Pale Amber
- Weight Per Gallon – 9.03 Lbs.
- pH – 11.7-12.7
- Storage Stability – Maximum 6 months
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
- Remove all gross food residue from surface.
- Rinse surface completely.
- Pour or spray undiluted product over surfaces to be whitened.
- Allow to soak for 5 to 10 minutes, then scrub surface.
- Rinse completely with clear water.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.