- A low-foam, chlorine-free formula designed for use in all institutional dishwashers, pan washers and utensil washers.
- Contains a powerful blend of detergents, alkaline builders, cleaning agents and scale inhibitors to cut through heavy food build-up, dried-on deposits and grease.
- Powerful enough to remove tough protein deposits – perfect for bakeries.
- USDA A1 approved.
- Type – Alkaline Detergent
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Bland
- Color – Light Yellow
- Weight Per Gallon – 10.39 Lbs.
- pH – 12.8-13.3
- Phosphate (%P) – 1.8%
- Typical Dilution – 1:256
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
- Rack dishes and pre-rinse.
- Automatic Dish Detergent should be metered according to equipment manufacturers recommendations (usually ½ to 1 ounce of detergent per gallon of wash tank capacity). Wash water should be at least 140°F.
- Rinse with hot water (180°F or above). This detergent is not intended for hand dish washing use.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.