- Penetrates, levels and protects porous floors such as concrete, marble and terrazzo.
- Also suitable for use on old, over-stripped resilient floors.
- Will not discolor with age.
- Semi-permanent formula makes it ideal for sealing vinyl asbestos tile.
- Type – Acrylic Emulsion
- Form – Opaque Liquid
- Odor – Bland
- Color – Milky White
- Weight per Gallon – 8.49 Lbs.
- pH – 9.1-9.5
- Dry Time – 30 Minutes
- Coverage – Up To 2,000 Sq. Ft. Per Gallon (50 m2 Per Liter)
- Floor Solids – 17%
- Slip-Resistance – UL Classified
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
- Strip floors to remove old waxes, sealers and finishes. Strip build-up along edges and in corners.
- Rinse thoroughly and let dry.
- With a clean rayon mop apply thin, even coats of Acrylic Undercoater-Sealer.
- Under normal conditions, allow to dry for 30 minutes between coats.
- For best results, apply a maximum of 2 coats of seal.
- Apply two coats of finish.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.
- Acrylic Undercoater-Sealer is semi-permanent making it ideal for use on infrequently stripped floors.
- Acrylic Undercoater-Sealer is easy to apply with a standard finish mop and dries perfectly clear.
- Acrylic Undercoater-Sealer is not designed for use as a topcoat.