Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any routine maintenance that should be done to System 2000™ dilution control units?
Yes, to keep the e-gap eductors running smoothly, we recommend de-liming them once a year. The procedure is very simple.
- Turn off the water supply.
- Remove chemical inlet tube assembly from hose barb.
- Remove discharge tube from bottom of eductor.
- Unscrew and remove eductor from water valve assembly.
- Soak eductor in a 1:4 solution of D-Limer (#294) for 5 minutes.
- Rinse off eductor with water.
- Screw eductor back onto unit.
- Reattach 4 GPM discharge hose, hose barb and chemical inlet tube assembly to eductor.
- Turn on water and test unit.
Found In: Dilution Control