- Industrial strength d-Limonene degreaser contains no butyl or other glycol ethers, petroleum solvents or alkalies.
- Natural – non-toxic, non-caustic and biodegradable.
- Removes tar, oil, adhesives and sludge from engines, machinery, concrete floors, industrial parts, etc.
- Removes sticker residue and gum from floors.
- Multi-purpose – works as a degreaser, deodorizer and drain opener.
- USDA C1 approved.
- Type – 90% d-Limonene Degreaser
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Citrus
- Color – Orange
- Weight Per Gallon – 7.14 Lbs.
- pH – N/A
- Freeze/Thaw – Recovers With Agitation
- Foam Height – Low
- Flash Point (c.c.) - 124°F (51°C)
- Actives – 100%
- Phosphate (%P) - None
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
For light cleaning, dilute with water up to 4 ounces per gallon (1:32). Let stand for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Extreme build-up on engines and machinery may require use of pressure equipment.
To open slow drains, pour 16 ounces (1/2 liter) directly into drain and allow to sit for 30 minutes. Flush with hot water. For regular maintenance, add 4 ounces (120 milliliters) to each drain weekly.
For odor control, dilute 4 ounces per gallon of water (1:32). Apply through a sprayer to deodorize.
** See label directions and MSDS for complete usage and safety instructions.