- Mild pH (9.1 in dilution) – great for cleaning heavily soiled finished floors
- Free-rinsing, non-dulling, and low foam all surface cleaner
- Excellent for neutralizing ice melt residue prior to recoating
- Removes soap scum from walls, sinks, tubs, etc.
- Slip-resistant – UL-classified and USDA C1 authorized
- General cleaner at 2 ounces per gallon
- Extreme soil at 6 ounces per gallon
- Auto scrubbing at 2 ounces per gallon
- Damp mopping at 1 ounce per gallon
- Deep scrub prior to recoating at 8 ounces per gallon
- Ice melt residue neutralizer at 2 ounces per gallon
- After strip neutralizer at 2 ounces per gallon
- Rinse after rubber/wood prep at 2 ounces per gallon
For Use As:
- Type – Synthetic Detergent
- Form – Clear Liquid
- Odor – Citrus
- Color – Blue
- Weight per Gallon – 8.69 Lbs.
- pH – 11.6 – 12.7
- pH 1% – 9.1
- Storage Stability – Min. 1 Year
- Freeze Thaw – Passes 3 Cycles
- Foam Height – Very Low
- Actives – >15%
* Properties are typical and subject to usual manufacturing tolerances.
Do NOT use on marble.
General Cleaning: 2 ounces per gallon (16 ml per liter)
Extreme Soil: 6 ounces per gallon (48 ml per liter)
Auto Scrubbing: 2 ounces per gallon (16 ml per liter)
Damp Mopping: 1 ounce per gallon (8 ml per liter)
Deep Scrub Prior To Recoating: 8 ounces per gallon (64 ml per liter)
Ice Melt Residue Neutralizer: 2 ounces per gallon (16 ml per liter)
After Strip Neutralizer: 2 ounces per gallon (16 ml per liter)
Rinse After Deep Scrub or Rubber/Wood Prep: 2 ounces per gallon (16 ml per liter)
** See label directions and SDS for complete usage and safety instructions.